Thursday, September 25, 2008

Today Sept 25,2008








Today I made this Blog. I hate the word Blog. What is that anyway? Blabbering Log? Blubbering Log? Blithering Idiots Labored Blab? I dont like the word. But since that is what someone called it and I am participating in it I will go there. Here I am - making a blog on my families goings on. "FOOTLOOSE"is finally over!!!! I am here to say there is absolute proof there is a supreme being ruling the universe! I know it now as I never did before! Holy Cow! There was never a more practiced play in the history of musicals in the world. It was all worth it to see Katie in the Prom scene at the end but I must say GOOD GRIEF CHARLIE BROWN!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGG! It was good and good to have done. That is all I will say. She had fun and wants to do more but we will not tell her dad that now. Oops I think I just did.

Cameron is getting ready for play offs for LaCrosse Fall Ball. If he lives that long. We are having fun watching him fight off the women. Homecoming is a week away and woah- - girls girls girls. To hear him talk he is the only available batchelor in the school. jk

Aaron is looking for a new job. He hates his one at the meat dept now. The guy he works for is giving him fits. He works a ton and cant have any weekend nights off. Poor kid! He knew the job was dangerous when He took it I guess. He is looking forward to starting college. His hair is getting so long now that we are thinking about changing the spelling of his name to Erin! lol

Karli is living on her own in an apt on 21st st. She likes it but is a little lonely I think. She has started to make excuses to come to my house to not be alone. WEIRD for her I know.

Grandkids are the reason to allow teenagers to live... Mothers remember that. I tell myself that daily. I have so much fun everytime I get to see one of the grandkids that I am so glad I allowed Brandon and Jason to continue on in this life. Even Kimberly and Carrie served thier purposes now! NATHAN may have a reason to live someday!

That is probably enough for now. I sound like a babbling idiot! Have a nice day!

3 comments:

R.Day said...

Sounds like life has been hectic, but worth it. Grand children are the diffenent reward for not throwing the kids in the toilet. I feel like it sometimes, but they all are worth keeping.
Sounds like all the rehersal with worth it. Now, hopefully, you and the family can relax for a while. Isn't that a tough life to keep the women away from the door with good looking sons. Of course, good looking kids come from good looking parents. Sounds like they are working to make lives for themselves. Loneliness is tough to handle sometimes. Kari is lucky to have a mom to visit with.
Have you seen Hannah's baby yet? Sounds like a beautiful baby!
My neice, Muranda had her baby. The baby was 7 pounds 13 ounces, 20 inches long with dark hair. Mom and baby are doing well. Shaun finally has girlfriend. I don't know how long that will last.
Janet and I are okay.

Richard

Debbie said...

fun "Blog". My mom went to see footloose and really loved it.
Talk to you later
Debbie

Shalee said...

Margo..
So excited that you have a blog. I am adding you to my friends & family list on my blog.

Miss you tons!
Shalee