Monday, October 6, 2008

Birthday's and Fishing and Homecoming



















We had a fun weekend. It was Karli's 24th birthday on the 2nd and she wanted to have trout so we decided to go to the Fish Farm to get them... The grand kids love to fish so off we went... pics included... Cam didnt get to go because it was the same day as the Homecoming Dance but he got to eat the fish on Sunday the same day as the PARTY!~ Carson(grandbaby) had his first birthday that day too so we had fish and cake for dinner and cake cake CAKE!!! MORE PICS i am including pics of each grandkid. I am making a new wall decoration and put each GRAND in red in the cool frame I got - I LOVE IT! When I get it on the wall I will post a photo of IT as well. The kids in order of appearance: Spencer, Parker, Tyler, Jaden, Mikayla, Hunter, Brynley, Alexis, Carson, Aaron, Karli and Bryn, and Cameron ready for Homecoming!Somewhere in there is a pic of a bunch of us fishing. Carson after birthday cake.

No comments: