Sunday, October 12, 2008

SEE THE WALL











OK SO I KNOW I AM CONFUSING! LEXIE IS THE FIRST TWO PICTURES AND THE LAST ONE!
AND THE WALL PICTURE IS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY DOWN THERE! I REALLY MESSED UP TODAY - HANG IN THERE, I WILL FIGURE THIS BLOG THING OUT SOMEDAY. I USED TO BE ABLE TO MOVE THE PICURES AROUND BUT TODAY "IT" WONT LET ME. HMMMMM - I KNOW IT IS ME THAT IS MESSED UP NOT "IT" but it is easier to blame IT - so go on and read the message and LOL to your hearts content!

The Heart of the message!
I did it! Well, Bruce did - got my pictures on the rock wall! Isn't it beautiful? I love it. Now all I have to do is look up when I am making dinner and I can see my grandkids!!! It is so wonderful... It is so great! He had to drill holes in the mortar to get it to hang there. There is a pole for the three things to hang on. You cant see it but it is there. I really like it. I have to get something FANTASTIC to go beside it. Maybe one of those huge new stars or something...

Carrie called last night and said she and Kimberly were putting the kids in the tub at Kimberly's - bring the camera - so I did. I found out that Carson knows just what a camera is for! HAMMING IT UP!!! He is so like his mommy! :P I tried not to get any "parts" so I had to delete most of the pictures I took. But there are some cute pics... wet babies.

Lexie was tired so we were lucky to get a happy one of here and Brynley just wanted to get out and play with Katie.

Have a great week. Pray for our country! We need all the help we can get! :O

No comments: