Sunday, November 9, 2008

November post

At the rate I am going with this these will only come once a month! I forgot how to get to this! DUH!!! someday I will get some computer savey and then LOOK OUT WORLD! lol This should be an exciting month for us. Jaden turns 12. Our oldest grand son. He will get the priesthood and is such a fine young man!!! Cameron will turn 17! OH my gosh. I cant believe it. We found out this week that my Mother in law has breast cancer and my brother has blood clots in his lungs! I thought I was stressed before! Woah! I am such a stinking worrier - they are both such great and important people in my life - our lives - please remember them in your prayers!!! Have a good Thanksgiving and hopefully I will get back here to tell you GOOD NEWS before then! Love to all, Margo

1 comment:

Becky Lewis said...

Thank you Margo! I found you! Guess what? I got the job.